drank Red Velvet Cake by DAVIDsTEA

So, I mentioned that I would review this one again once I tried it at home.

It has made my home smell like sweet heaven. I love this tea so much. It is sweet and tastes almost like candy. I am totally in love with this tea. I hope this one is sticking around, because I am totally in love. I’m going to have to get more. I can see this one repeating what I did last year with pumpkin chai (I bought probably close to like 700g of it last year alone. The only reason I still have some from last year still is ‘cause my friend gave me some at the beginning of this year, and I started to slow down drinking it.)
Anyway, I’m VERY glad I got some of this, and that I got the collector’s tin of it. I’ll be getting more.

Keep Calm and Put The Kettle On!

Ontario, Canada