I just finished this one today. As much as I enjoyed it, I’m not going to rush out and get this one again quite yet. I have other teas that I have to get through before I buy more. And actually, I’m gettin close to being done some of the other ones, so that’s good.
Man, do I ever buy a lot of tea… haha I have a coworker that is starting to get into tea, and it’s kind of funny ’cause I have all of my teas listed with their ingrediants in a word doc and I printed it for her… she was amazed at how much I have…

Updated Sept. 22/15
I’m a 30-something-year-old aspiring writer. I’ve written several short stories that I’m looking to get published someday soon.

I work as a paginator (I do page layout for our local weekly newspaper) and absolutely love it! I’m also an amateur photographer.
I’m a proud new mom of a sweet little baby boy born Feb. 3/15. He showed up 4.5 weeks early, but thankfully after a week in the hospital he’s great now. :)
I’m married to an absolute amazing man who “puts up” with my tea obsession.

I would have to say my favourite kinds are (in no particular order): black, herbal, white and rooibos (definitely prefer the green to red, but will drink the red too).

I don’t care for mate, green, matcha, or puerh (although the puerh cake tea I have may convert me to a puerhs). And greens are kind of growing on me too. I’m starting to realize just how important steeping times/temperatures/amounts of tea make all the difference in the world for them!

Ontario, Canada