This tea is super good!

Got 50g of this, not knowing what to expect from it.
Smell: Allspice is definitely the first thing that comes to me. It’s quite strong, but it’s not overwhelming by any means.
Taste is quite nice. I like it. I added just a small amount of rock sugar and some milk and it was a nice creamy tea. I found it to not be a strong marshmallow tea, but it was a nice tea. It was kind of more like a smores, without the chocolate.
I’ll definitely enjoy this tea.

As a side note, I really love this rock sugar instead of white sugar, but does anyone else find it frustrating that it takes so long for it to dissolve? Or is it just me?

Keep Calm and Put The Kettle On!

Ontario, Canada