This is my first ever English Breakfast tea! For shame!

As I mentioned in one of my last postings, I’ve been struggling with sinus headaches. They have been brutal. I’m not too sure what’s going on. I’m wondering if I need to vaccum my house. Maybe the cat fur is getting out of hand? Haha and maybe it’s the strong smells that seem to be everywhere around me right now.

Anyway, I went to get an Orange Pekoe and I couldn’t find one that I was looking for, so I decided to give this one a try.
Smell is very similar to an OP. It was little to no smell or ‘perfume.’ I actually really enjoy the smell of this one dry. It is so deep and almost dark smelling (if that makes sense). I thought I might as well give it a try.
Taste… well, I should have steeped it for 3mins not the 4:30 that I did. I’m finding it to be quite strong even after a little milk and sugar was added. It’s got a very strong black tea taste to it.
It is a nice option though to have. I love my OP and this is very very similar to it. Next time, I’ll just go a bit ‘lighter’ on the steeping time, and I think that’d make it perfect.

But I do like that for taste-wise, it’s an almost neutral flavour

Indigobloom

I find that breakfast blends are most always “neutral” like that. As if somehow the blend factor homogenizes the taste!!

TheKesser