drank Amaretto by DAVIDsTEA

I like this one a lot better the second time trying it. I actually got a really good amaretto flavour out of this steeping, but I must say… it’s very strange.
Amaretto and coke is my drink of choice. So, it’s kind of weird to be drinking it in a different form. Comparing this tea to the actual amaretto is… not quite the same.
This tea isn’t as sweet as the actual liqueur and isn’t as strong, but it is very nice.
I really am enjoying this tea the second time around a lot lot more.

Since then, I’ve branched out to embrace different flavours and kinds of tea.

Keep Calm and Put The Kettle On!

Ontario, Canada