My coworker gave me a sample of this one, as I gave her a few samples, and she wanted to return the favour.

I lost this one for a short bit. I couldn’t find it anywhere. I looked high and low and I thought maybe my cat had stolen it. And I was worried. The one cat we have use to be a barn cat for a bit. He is very much a “hunt and kill; eat whatever you can” kind of a cat. He has stolen cadbury cream eggs from me (thankfully I got those back asap), whole packages of english muffins, bread… just about any food that cat can get his little teeth on, he’ll take. Which, when I saw this one was missing, I was worried! I was scared that maybe he had taken it for a snack, and being there is chocolate in it, I was concerned he’d get sick. Silly kitty…

So, my coworker was going to give me another sample, but I finally found it! It was hidden away with some bulk barn purchases (I think I threw it in there so the cat wouldn’t get it).

I love the smell of this tea. It is nice and warm, yet, it has some zing to it.

Taste-wise… I don’t know if I really enjoy this tea or not. I think it might be the cinnamon… I don’t know. I wasn’t blown away by this one. But, I do want to state too before I review the taste more, that I really haven’t had a good week at work. I keep getting ‘talked to’ ‘cause of things that either I’ve done or things that they think I’m doing and I’m not actually doing…
Anyway, so I might have been a bit distracted when I tried this tea today. I wasn’t crazy head-over-heels for it yet, but I should try this one again when I can sit at home, either at my comforting writing desk or the soft couches in the living room and really take some time to soak this one in.

I might be placing an order next week for my b-day (Thurs!), so I might go ahead ask for another sample of this one with my order if I can do that… Given too… haha I might get this one for my b-day as I’ve told a few people that’s what I’m hoping to get.

As a side note… my steepster b-day (my join date – Oct. 23) is coming up too! I may have to have something special that day also!