drank Caramel Spice by DAVIDsTEA

Happy Steepster birthday to me! One year ago, I started this fun adventure of joining this community and logging a big passion of mine… tea! It has been an awesome ride so far, and I love that I’ve gotten to try as many teas as I have. I have to say, I have the best husband in the world for being so understanding so I can really explore and enjoy my obsession. He is the best.

So, today for my ‘birthday’ I decided I wanted to try something completely different. I’ve had this one a while, but haven’t tried it yet… shame on me!
This tea is so delicious! I’m really enjoying it! It has some lovely spice flavourings to it, and I absolutely LOVE the mulberries in it. I haven’t noticed much for the caramel flavour though.

Anyways… when I was growing up, my parents house actually had a mulberry tree in the front yard (technically it was more in the neighbours yard, but it came over ours). They are such a messy tree, but they also produce some amazing fruit! One year I remember my mom making mulberry pies. They were delicious! I use to pick them as snacks during/after bike rides and when I was just hanging with friends. There were many trees around our area, so I never had to go very far to find them. So, I really enjoy mulberries if you couldn’t tell. (And funny thing is, I haven’t tried the mulberry madiness I think it was called by Davidstea).

So, I must say, this tea is so good. I’m glad that I have some and that I get the chance to enjoy it for a while. I’d like to try this one as a latte too!

TheTeaFairy

Happy Steepster birthday :-) and yay for great understanding husbands for putting up with our obsession!

TheKesser

lol Thanks! and yeah, it’s awesome when they are so understanding. Mine is slowly joining the obsession too!