WOW! This tea has a kick! I’m absolutely loving it today.

This tea was in a gift pack that my dad got me and I haven’t gotten to trying yet. It is SO good! The cinnamon is strong but not overwhelming. I can clearly taste the cardamom and ginger. I love the chai flavour and how strong it is but not like over the top. Given too, I have milk and sugar in it and it held up SO well! This would be a good chai tea to have on hand for those days that I need a good wake-me-up. This tea is awesome.

I’m so glad I got to try it. I think once another tea or two are out of the cupboard, that this is one I’ll have to get. (Which is funny for me to say ‘cause I just order three or four new ones. Shhhhhh don’t tell anyone. My name is TheKesser, and I’m addicted to tea… specifically DavidsTea.) :)

TheTeaFairy

Here on Steepster, we never judge… all tea addicts are welcomed :-) (The only addiction where admission doesn’t have to lead on the road to recovery…)