drank Perfect Pear by DAVIDsTEA

I didn’t have quite enough of this one to make a 16oz cup like I usually make, so I just used all that I had and didn’t fill up my 16oz steeper all the way.

I don’t care for pears… I really don’t. I think most of the reason for that is the texture. Something about it isn’t right. I feel silly in some ways for saying it, but it’s just the way I feel.
I had read another review on here that this one didn’t taste like pears and so I thought I might as well dive into the sample I had.

This one smells lovely. I could have used it for an air freshener… but taste-wise, I didn’t care for it. I did taste the pears and I just… I don’t know… It’s not for me. I think I might have made it too strong or something, I don’t know. I could see how people would enjoy it, but I don’t. :(

TheTeaFairy

I had this tea only once and I remember some kind of chemical taste to it, I didn’t like it for that reason…

Comments

TheTeaFairy

Keep Calm and Put The Kettle On!

Ontario, Canada