I haven’t slept worth nothing this week. I think tonight I might though from just pure tiredness.
My husband has been away this week for work… and I miss him… a lot. It’s weird falling asleep alone.

But tonight in the hopes of helping me sleep, I’ve brewed this one up. I don’t mind it, but I don’t care for the licorice. I think just a sprinkle of spearmint would be better.

The colour of this one is beautiful though. The hibiscus turns it just the faintest peach colour when it combines with the soft pale yellow of the lemon/orange/chamomile. A beautiful soft colour. And I must say, it is very well displayed in my 4oz double walled clear glasses. :)