Trying this one again!
All this week, I’ve slept so poorly. I’ve been struggling to fall asleep at night. My sweet husband is away and I miss him… Only two more sleeps to go though!
But this morning… haha this morning was interesting. I ended up over sleeping! I woke up at 4:50 a.m., with a headache that was just a pounding. I think I was dehydrated and over tired,… So, I got up and had a glass of water and went back to bed were I was finally able to sleep! The dreaded alarm went off… and off… and off… Mothing could get me out of bed. When I finally did… I realized I was probably going to be late for work!
So I made this one quickly as I was getting ready to head out the door. Yaay for tea timers and kettles that auto shut off!

Anyway, I made this one with my new DavidsTea measuring spoon, which is going to take a bit to get use to its size, and let it steep as I brushed my teeth.

I added milk and sugar to it, and it tastes awesome. I love the smoother than silk reference in the info. It’s so fitting. This tea does have some kick to it, but it’s not overwhelming. And it does have some very nice smooth flavours coming out in the chocolate and coconut and vanilla. I wish this one didn’t brew up so murky in my steeper, but really, that’s not a big deal.

This one would make a good latte! I may try that one next!