drank Cocomint Cream by DAVIDsTEA

Flash back:
This tea takes me back to when I was a kid visiting my grandparents in their apartment. It’s one of the very few memories I have of them… My grandmother would always have chocolate covered coconut… Something very similar to bounty bars but a bit smaller, in a long black box… Just a row of chocolate after chocolate. She would bring them out of a cupboard in the kitchen and we’d (my bro and I) grab one or two, then run into the living room and play while we enjoyed them.
They didn’t have the mint flavour to them, but this tea is the first time that the coconut flavouring has transported me back to that memory. I wish I had had more time with my grandparents. They were much older. Gpa was 94 when he passed away, I was 11… Gma passed away a few years after that.

But, onto the tea: OH MY! This one is amazing! I totally understand why everyone has been talking it up so much. I was worried the coconut might not be very strong in it, but it is perfect. You get the mint flavour first, then after the coconut comes in and it’s just… perfect. I’ve been wanting a tea that the coconut was more predominant.

Anyway, LOVE this tea. I hope it’s permanent. I want to always be able to get it.

Updated Sept. 22/15
I’m a 30-something-year-old aspiring writer. I’ve written several short stories that I’m looking to get published someday soon.

I work as a paginator (I do page layout for our local weekly newspaper) and absolutely love it! I’m also an amateur photographer.
I’m a proud new mom of a sweet little baby boy born Feb. 3/15. He showed up 4.5 weeks early, but thankfully after a week in the hospital he’s great now. :)
I’m married to an absolute amazing man who “puts up” with my tea obsession.

I would have to say my favourite kinds are (in no particular order): black, herbal, white and rooibos (definitely prefer the green to red, but will drink the red too).

I don’t care for mate, green, matcha, or puerh (although the puerh cake tea I have may convert me to a puerhs). And greens are kind of growing on me too. I’m starting to realize just how important steeping times/temperatures/amounts of tea make all the difference in the world for them!

Ontario, Canada