drank English Breakfast by DAVIDsTEA

Another sample that I got and haven’t logged yet.

I’m starting to find that I don’t care for the English Breakfast teas. This is the second one I’ve tried and I just think it’s not really my thing. I prefer an orange pekoe as it’s a bit milder. I think I just find the English Breakfast teas to be too much. They are quite strong and I don’t really enjoy them the way that I would want to. Gonna leave the last bit of my sample for my hunny to try. He said he tried some this week of a different brand and seemed to enjoy, so he might like this one.

Indigobloom

I dislike EBs as well! more because I find them boring somehow. The aspects I love in an Assam or Ceylon disappear when they are blended together, IMO

TheKesser

Nice to know I’m not the only one :)

Comments

Indigobloom

TheKesser

Nice to know I’m not the only one :)

Keep Calm and Put The Kettle On!

Ontario, Canada