drank Coco Chai Rooibos by DAVIDsTEA

I don’t know if I care for this one fully… It’s good, it’s a nice chai flavour, but I expected it to be a bit stronger. I love the coconut added to it. I thought it was a nice touch.
I prefer black tea bases instead of rooibos for something like this. I find the black base makes it nice and… sturdy or something.
Still quite nice. I thought it was delicious. If it had some vanilla flavour it would be kinda nice too! Maybe some agave in a vanilla flavour would be nice.

Updated Sept. 22/15
I’m a 30-something-year-old aspiring writer. I’ve written several short stories that I’m looking to get published someday soon.

I work as a paginator (I do page layout for our local weekly newspaper) and absolutely love it! I’m also an amateur photographer.
I’m a proud new mom of a sweet little baby boy born Feb. 3/15. He showed up 4.5 weeks early, but thankfully after a week in the hospital he’s great now. :)
I’m married to an absolute amazing man who “puts up” with my tea obsession.

I would have to say my favourite kinds are (in no particular order): black, herbal, white and rooibos (definitely prefer the green to red, but will drink the red too).

I don’t care for mate, green, matcha, or puerh (although the puerh cake tea I have may convert me to a puerhs). And greens are kind of growing on me too. I’m starting to realize just how important steeping times/temperatures/amounts of tea make all the difference in the world for them!

Ontario, Canada