drank Coco Chai Rooibos by DAVIDsTEA

I don’t know if I care for this one fully… It’s good, it’s a nice chai flavour, but I expected it to be a bit stronger. I love the coconut added to it. I thought it was a nice touch.
I prefer black tea bases instead of rooibos for something like this. I find the black base makes it nice and… sturdy or something.
Still quite nice. I thought it was delicious. If it had some vanilla flavour it would be kinda nice too! Maybe some agave in a vanilla flavour would be nice.

Keep Calm and Put The Kettle On!

Ontario, Canada