drank Chocolate Cake by DAVIDsTEA

I am totally stealing this term and idea from PatchworkSheep! I’m making a franken-tea!

It’s half Chocolate cake and half salted caramel. I’m actually really enjoying it! It’s chocolate-y and slightly caramel and I’m even picking up on the salted part. I’m liking all the mixtures. It’s pretty tastey. I’d highly recommend it to anyone. Very yummy. mmmmm chocolate-y goodness. It’s a great option for anyone craving a hot chocolate too! I added some milk and it made it creamy and delicious.

PatchworkSheep

If you want a really decadent creation, make this combination of tea and then stir in a spoonful of hot chocolate mix. I do that when I need chocolate RIGHT NOW but there`s no chocolate in the house. :)

TheKesser

oooooooo that sounds good!!!