drank Oh Canada! by DAVIDsTEA

I like this tea! It’s so warm and maple-y flavoured. I enjoy the toffee flavours coming out and I love that it’s got some green rooibos base to it. Maybe I’m crazy or alone in feeling this way, but I love me some green rooibos and I feel it isn’t capitalized the way it should!

Anyway, I love it. And I know this is probably terrible to say… but I seriously think that this would taste really good with milk! I dunno, but it sounds good to me.. maybe next time… :)

softrevolution

I never understand the taboo about putting milk in tea. I say if it tastes good, just do it! I’ve been known to sneak some in my dessert rooibos on occasion haha.

TheKesser

I don’t mind adding milk to black teas. I find most of the time I can’t seem to drink black without milk, but otherwise, I don’t usually. I dunno… I’m gonna try this with milk next time. i think it’d be good :)

softrevolution

Yum, it would probably taste like one of those maple sugar candies with the added creaminess

gmathis

Mmmm. I haven’t had one of those maple sugar candies in ages!

Comments

softrevolution

TheKesser

gmathis

Mmmm. I haven’t had one of those maple sugar candies in ages!

Keep Calm and Put The Kettle On!

Ontario, Canada