drank Oh Canada! by DAVIDsTEA

I like this tea! It’s so warm and maple-y flavoured. I enjoy the toffee flavours coming out and I love that it’s got some green rooibos base to it. Maybe I’m crazy or alone in feeling this way, but I love me some green rooibos and I feel it isn’t capitalized the way it should!

Anyway, I love it. And I know this is probably terrible to say… but I seriously think that this would taste really good with milk! I dunno, but it sounds good to me.. maybe next time… :)

softrevolution

I never understand the taboo about putting milk in tea. I say if it tastes good, just do it! I’ve been known to sneak some in my dessert rooibos on occasion haha.

TheKesser

I don’t mind adding milk to black teas. I find most of the time I can’t seem to drink black without milk, but otherwise, I don’t usually. I dunno… I’m gonna try this with milk next time. i think it’d be good :)

softrevolution

Yum, it would probably taste like one of those maple sugar candies with the added creaminess

gmathis

Mmmm. I haven’t had one of those maple sugar candies in ages!

Comments

softrevolution

TheKesser

gmathis

Mmmm. I haven’t had one of those maple sugar candies in ages!

Since then, I’ve branched out to embrace different flavours and kinds of tea.

Keep Calm and Put The Kettle On!

Ontario, Canada