drank Pineapple Kona Pop! by Teavana

I always find that the Teavana teas smell better than they taste. I’m kind of saddened by this. I tried this one today finally.
The pineapple is pretty good for flavour, but I think it’s the rosebuds or something along that lines that doesn’t sit right for me.
I wouldn’t buy this one again. It’s fine, but just not enough of a flavour for me. I like Davidstea’s Tropicalia better. It’s got a similar taste, but I find it’s like nicer. It’s sweet and delicious.

I think I’ll make a big pot of this iced and finish it up.