drank Strawberry Ginger by DAVIDsTEA

I’m having this one today again after not having it for a long while. I’ve reorganized my tea collection and moved it under the microwave on the microwave stand. While doing this, I decided it was time see what was nearly gone and condense things. I’ve got a bunch of small tins that I bought from Teaopia before they closed (they hold about 20-25g) and I moved all teas with small amounts into these tins. They are going to be the ones that I try to drink up first.

Anyway, onto the tea. I thought I’d have this one again as I can’t for the life of me remember what it tasted like. It is so perfect for tonight. I’ve been sick and I think I’m finally just about done the cold. So, this one was great ‘cause I could actually taste it really well! The strawberry is smooth and the ginger is a nice little zing! When I worked for the chocolate company, we had ginger chocolates and they were awful. I couldn’t stand them, and to see me liking this one is so funny. The ginger isn’t too strong, but gives the tea just a little something extra. I like the combination and how it seems to all flow so well.

I would definitely get this one again, but I will wait until I have more space in my tea area. I want to get the collection under a bit more control before I buy anymore. haha

Tina S.

I got a lot of those tiny tins too and do the same thing. Sipdowns and when I want to try a new flavour at Davids, that’s what I use them for :D

And oooh, I never thought of this one for when I’m feeling ill. I’ll have to try it next time since I’m sick of all things lemongrass.

TheKesser

Any idea if Davids would refill these tins? (I wouldn’t expect a discount or anything) ‘Cause then I could just get them to put some in it and off I’d go!

I never thought of Lemongrass when I’m not well either! I have a TON of Three Lemon Green and I’ve never once thought about drinking it while sick. I think I’ll try that!

Tina S.

They will fill any tin you bring in at Davids. If it doesn’t hold 50 or more there isn’t a discount but I just like saving the environment a little. The stickers don’t fit well though, so you have to get creative with them. :)

Lemongrass is a good one, I actually prefer it to the mint ones that are designed for illness. Its more soothing on my throat.

Comments

Tina S.

TheKesser

Tina S.

Since then, I’ve branched out to embrace different flavours and kinds of tea.

Keep Calm and Put The Kettle On!

Ontario, Canada