I believe this is the tea that I’m having this morning. I was too slow-moving this morning to actually take the time to make my own tea, which is very unusual for me. Normally that’s the one thing that I always make time for.
Anyway, this tea is fine for this morning. It’s a normal orange pekoe with a mellow/mild flavour. And honestly, that’s all I really have to say about this one this morning…

Since then, I’ve branched out to embrace different flavours and kinds of tea.

Keep Calm and Put The Kettle On!

Ontario, Canada