One more tasting note on my beloved Stormy Night. The more I drink this one, the more I like it. I almost think of Saigon Chai drinking this one. The cinnamon taste is a little similar.
I’d buy this one again in a heartbeat. I want to get a full tin of it at some point. I have a GC for Davidstea, so maybe once I have sipped-down a few others I might get some more of this one. For now though, I’ll enjoy my last few cups (I have enough for one or two more cups.)

Since then, I’ve branched out to embrace different flavours and kinds of tea.

Keep Calm and Put The Kettle On!

Ontario, Canada