drank Ice Cream Cake by DAVIDsTEA

I’m so unsure on this one still.
It smells sweet and delicious, but at the same time, it’s almost too much. I dunno.

So, I steeped this one and it’s definitely ice creamy. I only added a bit of skim milk, no sugar. It didn’t need the sugar. I become happier with the flavour as it cools. The creaminess of it seems to come out more and more. This is definitely a tea that I couldn’t drink a ton of all at once. I’d have to have it a little at a time.

This one does do the ‘dreaded oil slick’ on top of it, but I don’t mind it. Swampwater does it too but it’s so delicious that I don’t mind. It’s kind of the same idea here.

Updated Dec. 14/16
I’m a 30-something-year-old aspiring writer. I’ve written several short stories that I’m looking to get published someday soon.

I work as a paginator (I do page layout for our local weekly newspaper) and absolutely love it! I’m also an amateur photographer.
I’m the proud mommy of two sweet little boys! One born Feb. 3/15. He showed up 4.5 weeks early, but thankfully after a week in the hospital he’s great now. :)
The second one came just Monday evening at only 2 weeks early so he’s healthy and perfect!
Life just got so much more busy and crazy but I’m so excited.
I’m married to an absolute amazing man who “puts up” with my tea obsession.

It wasn’t until a few years after high school that I finally became interested in tea. I started with Orange Pekoe double double (milk not cream), and peppermint. Since that time, I’ve really opened up to other kinds of tea and I’ve well… I’ve kind of just went nuts since then.

I would have to say my favourite kinds are (in no particular order): black, herbal, white and rooibos (definitely prefer the green to red, but will drink the red too).

Green teas, pu’erh, and matcha are starting to grow on me but I’m very picky about them still. I am finding I like pu’erh tea cakes much better than loose. And with matcha I much prefer flavoured ones over straight.

I still don’t really care for mate teas but there a couple that are the exception to that.

Ontario, Canada