I’m finally trying a Darjeeling!

This one I definitely get the mushroom and floral parts. It’s a nice strong black tea. I’m really liking it. I added milk and sugar, and it seems to be very nice. I didn’t add too much sugar though. I didn’t want to overdo it. I’m not much of a mushroom fan, but I like this tea and how it has that flavour to it. This is one that I wouldn’t be able to drink too much.

Since then, I’ve branched out to embrace different flavours and kinds of tea.

Keep Calm and Put The Kettle On!

Ontario, Canada