drank Swiss Chocolate by The Tea Haus

Sipdown! On my last bit of this one, I felt I should probably just go ahead and drink it on its own as I haven’t done that yet. I always drink it when the hazelnut like I mentioned in my last tasting note.

So, I’m having this one on its own. I’m finding that I definitely put more sugar in than what I meant to. It was kinda an accident. But, meh.

Anyway, I prefer this one mixed with the hazelnut. Something about the combo is delicious. On it’s own it feels like it’s missing something. But I will say this, it definitely tastes like a mellow hot chocolate, with milk and sugar added.

Keep Calm and Put The Kettle On!

Ontario, Canada