drank Coconut Oolong by DAVIDsTEA

Hold the phone!

I found an Oolong I like!!!!

I was trying to find an oolong that I liked, but have never found one. I’ve tried the Milk Oolong and the Carrot Cake one from Davidstea, but didn’t care for either of them. I actually gave up trying to find one I liked for a while. I figured I would go my life without finding one that made me smile… but, when I heard about a coconut oolong from Davidstea, I thought I might as well give it a try. I LOVE coconut. I think it’s just one of the most delicious and soothing tastes ever. I think it’s so lovely and should be added to everything. haha

Anyway, this tea is delightful! It is smooth and tasty. I like the smoothness of the coconut and I like how it is the main flavour I get. I can tell that the oolong is in there, but it’s not in a way that I find it too crazy overpowering. I will have to buy a tin of this at some point. It’s too delicious not to.

Great! Goes to show one must never give up :-)

Definitely! I’m glad I didn’t too. :)

Great! Goes to show one must never give up :-)

Definitely! I’m glad I didn’t too. :)

Updated Sept. 22/15
I’m a 30-something-year-old aspiring writer. I’ve written several short stories that I’m looking to get published someday soon.

I work as a paginator (I do page layout for our local weekly newspaper) and absolutely love it! I’m also an amateur photographer.
I’m a proud new mom of a sweet little baby boy born Feb. 3/15. He showed up 4.5 weeks early, but thankfully after a week in the hospital he’s great now. :)
I’m married to an absolute amazing man who “puts up” with my tea obsession.

I would have to say my favourite kinds are (in no particular order): black, herbal, white and rooibos (definitely prefer the green to red, but will drink the red too).

I don’t care for mate, green, matcha, or puerh (although the puerh cake tea I have may convert me to a puerhs). And greens are kind of growing on me too. I’m starting to realize just how important steeping times/temperatures/amounts of tea make all the difference in the world for them!

Ontario, Canada