drank Coconut Oolong by DAVIDsTEA

STOP THE PRESSES!
Hold the phone!

I found an Oolong I like!!!!

I was trying to find an oolong that I liked, but have never found one. I’ve tried the Milk Oolong and the Carrot Cake one from Davidstea, but didn’t care for either of them. I actually gave up trying to find one I liked for a while. I figured I would go my life without finding one that made me smile… but, when I heard about a coconut oolong from Davidstea, I thought I might as well give it a try. I LOVE coconut. I think it’s just one of the most delicious and soothing tastes ever. I think it’s so lovely and should be added to everything. haha

Anyway, this tea is delightful! It is smooth and tasty. I like the smoothness of the coconut and I like how it is the main flavour I get. I can tell that the oolong is in there, but it’s not in a way that I find it too crazy overpowering. I will have to buy a tin of this at some point. It’s too delicious not to.

Delish!!

TheTeaFairy

Great! Goes to show one must never give up :-)

TheKesser

Definitely! I’m glad I didn’t too. :)