drank Checkmate by DAVIDsTEA

Checkmate, oh checkmate. My long forgotten friend. I have only a small bit of you left, as I forgot you were even in my cupboard still.

I think I may have used a bit too warm of water this morning on your sweet, delicious leaves, but you still taste so yummy.

Oh dear checkmate… I’m almost out of you… I don’t know if I should stock up now or later, but dear sweet checkmate, I won’t forget to get more of you soon. You will not be forgotten, dear friend. I promise you that.

Since then, I’ve branched out to embrace different flavours and kinds of tea.

Keep Calm and Put The Kettle On!

Ontario, Canada