drank Citron Oolong by DAVIDsTEA

For some reason this morning I woke up thinking, “I want to try something I haven’t tried yet.” Most of the time I just want my normal favourites in the morning and I don’t even think about trying something new until afternoon if I’m lucky. haha
This one tho, jumped out at me for some unknown reason. Maybe it’s ’cause I was looking at this sample last night right before bed.

So this tea is quite delicious. I don’t get much oolong flavour to it though. I think my sample had mostly just the lemon and the jasmine flowers which, btw, I didn’t realize was even in this tea! I was surprised when I looked at the ingredients to figure out what that extra flavour was and found it to be jasmine. But, the combo is quite nice and refreshing! I could see this making an exceptional iced tea. If I had more of this one I definitely would try it. Maybe I’ll resteep my leaves and see if I can get a good steep out of it to chill.

I have a tiny bit extra that I think I’m going to combine with some of my coconut oolong and see what the coconut and lemon taste like together. They might be quite nice!