Wow, this tea is… thick? That’s what I was thinking anyway.

I steeped it up and it was quite dark. I was surprised by it honestly. I didn’t expect it to look so dark and basically thick. So, I added a bunch of skim milk… yep a bunch. It needed more than I usually use. Normally I just add a little bit to change the colour mostly. But today, I needed more.

I got the chocolate/mint part no problem. I didn’t notice the vanilla too much tho, unless that just was to add the smoothness to the tea…?

Anyway, it’s a good tea. I think I would maybe get this one again? Actually… I dunno. I really like the Read My Lips. I would probably stick with that one as I like the black tea base a bit more. This is a great option for those looking to stay away from the caffeine but still have a chocolate/mint tea.

whatshesaid

Have you tried any of the Della Terra chocolate mint teas??

Fjellrev

Yeah, if you like Read My Lips, check out Della Terra. :)

TheKesser

I haven’t yet. I’ve been wanting to try Della Terra for a bit now, but still haven’t ordered anything from them.

whatshesaid

RML was my favorite chocolate mint tea until I discovered Della Terra’s!!