drank Chance Combinations by Custom

Another tea mixture this morning!

1 tsp of Hazelnut cream
1 tsp of English caramel both by the Tea Haus

I find that the english caramel is definitely the more powerful flavour in this mix. I didn’t notice the hazelnut really at all. I was hoping it would be a bit stronger as I was sorta looking for a nutty flavour, but it didn’t really come through.

Have you ever had a tea that you loved and drank so much of it that you’re sick of it? I’m getting that way with the English Caramel. I bought like 200 or 250g and I’m actually finding that I’ve hit my limit with this tea. I’ve had other teas that I can drink like 700g of before and never been feeling that way, but this time… I dunno… maybe I should try something different…? I’ll play around and see what I can do with it.