So, I’m not much a blueberry person either. So me picking this one up is quite surprising. The one sales associate highly suggested it… plus I just remembered trying this tea in an iced chai once and it was good.

This one has a very strong blueberry smell. It’s quite surprising actually. I wasn’t expecting that at all. But it is. It filled the kitchen.

I added milk and a tiny bit of sugar ‘cause I was sort of looking to get a blueberry pie with icecream taste. I didn’t quite get that. It lives up to its name: blueberry jam. If I had used like a 2% milk I could see it being more of the ice creamy taste, but I don’t have that here.

I steeped for about 4.5mins and I’m getting the tiniest bit of bitterness from it. I think this one would be better at 4mins or slightly shorter even. The flavour is very blueberry flavoured. It’s actually really good. Maybe I like blueberries more than I thought? I’m not too sure if I’d get this one again, but I’m really glad that I got to try it.

One of my first thoughts upon trying this one too would be to add it to the strawberry shortcake tea, which is a tea that I’m really loving right now.