This is it.
I’m officially working my last shift at my current job.
I have another job lined up to start technically next week (I’m doing some training tomorrow).

And so, my thought was, why not finish with a zing! This tea is the pick me up I needed this morning ‘cause I didn’t sleep well last night, plus, it lets me start this day on a real kick!

I gotta find out if you can buy this saigon cinnamon on its own. I’d love to try it in some of my baking! I bet it would be amazing!

And as I finish off this day, I will raise a glass and thank God for the new adventure that he has given to me in this new job.
I can’t wait to get started!