drank Chance Combinations by Custom

1tsp of English Caramel at the Tea Haus
1tsp of Courtlodge from the Metropolitan Tea Company

The last bit of my courtlodge was combined with English Caramel, and steeped for 3 mins.

I found that the caramel flavour was still there and nice and strong. I didn’t lose any flavour really from the courtlodge. If anything, the courtlodge just seemed to enhance the malty, basic black tea flavour that I get from black teas.

I love the English Caramel, but I’m finding that I’ve definitely hit my limit with this tea. It’s really good, but I think I’m done with this one. I may give what I have left away to a friend. I don’t know if I’ll finish it or not…