drank Love Tea #7 by DAVIDsTEA

I love the idea of this tea. It’s chocolatey, it’s got some fruity-goodness in it… it smells like heaven, but I found myself not as happy with it as I thought I would.

I like the chocolate part, but the chocolate in Read My Lips seems a bit nicer.
I found that the rose petals didn’t work for me personally. It’s definitely not my thing.
I can appreciate this tea for what it is, but it’s not for me. I didn’t like it as much as I had hoped I would.

Since then, I’ve branched out to embrace different flavours and kinds of tea.

Keep Calm and Put The Kettle On!

Ontario, Canada