drank Nepal Black by DAVIDsTEA

This tea is smooooooth. I wasn’t sure what to expect of this tea, but having it now, it’s amazing how smooth it really is. It’s delicious. It’s not too strong or bitter. I’m surprised by this one for sure.

I’m going to enjoy this one.

TheKesser

I realize now too, I used like double of the leaves I was suppose to. Silly sleepy brain of mine thought I was using a bigger cup. I’ll have to try this one again and use the proper amount. Even at double it was amazing.

Comments

TheKesser

Since then, I’ve branched out to embrace different flavours and kinds of tea.

Keep Calm and Put The Kettle On!

Ontario, Canada