drank Pink Lemonade by DAVIDsTEA

Delicious! I added too much sugar, but I am enjoying it. I’m starting to think I like this one best really hot. It’s starting to cool and I think the hibiscus is coming out a bit more than I would have liked, but it still really good.

My hunny has saved some to make an iced tea with it tomorrow. It’s chilling in the fridge right now. I hope he enjoys it too.

Updated Sept. 22/15
I’m a 30-something-year-old aspiring writer. I’ve written several short stories that I’m looking to get published someday soon.

I work as a paginator (I do page layout for our local weekly newspaper) and absolutely love it! I’m also an amateur photographer.
I’m a proud new mom of a sweet little baby boy born Feb. 3/15. He showed up 4.5 weeks early, but thankfully after a week in the hospital he’s great now. :)
I’m married to an absolute amazing man who “puts up” with my tea obsession.

I would have to say my favourite kinds are (in no particular order): black, herbal, white and rooibos (definitely prefer the green to red, but will drink the red too).

I don’t care for mate, green, matcha, or puerh (although the puerh cake tea I have may convert me to a puerhs). And greens are kind of growing on me too. I’m starting to realize just how important steeping times/temperatures/amounts of tea make all the difference in the world for them!

Ontario, Canada