drank Ice Cream Cake by DAVIDsTEA

I’m really not sure what to think of this one on its own. I feel like it’s okay, but not fantastic. I dunno. I added milk, no sugar to this one, which made it nice.
I didn’t like the slick on this one. It seemed really bad compared to what I’m use to. I think I’d be up to trying this one in a paper filter and seeing if that helps lessen the slick.

Anyway, I think I would add this one to another one to finish it. I’d be up to mixing it with a plain black tea. It would add to the base and lessen the sweetness.

Since then, I’ve branched out to embrace different flavours and kinds of tea.

Keep Calm and Put The Kettle On!

Ontario, Canada