drank Mango Fruit Punch by DAVIDsTEA

My husband has been drinking this one like water! Every time I turn around he’s making an iced tea of this one. It’s amazing. I absolutely love it too. He’s given me tastes of it as he’s made it and it always turns out delicious. I don’t think I’ve actually tried this one hot yet! haha
So far this summer 350g of this one has been bought by my husband and me. :)

TheTeaFairy

For some unknown reason, I stopped «following» you? must have unfollowed by mistake, just remedied that :-)

Comments

TheTeaFairy

Keep Calm and Put The Kettle On!

Ontario, Canada