I’ve had this tea for a lot longer than I thought. I’ve probably had it like two years now! It’s hard to believe that it’s been that long since I first heard about and fell in love with Davidstea! When my friend introduced me to Davidstea, I really didn’t know what to expect! With flavours such as Movie night and Buttered Rum being my first couple of picks, I knew that it was going to be a fun journey. Even now coming to love the more ‘normal’ of Davidstea’s teas, has been fantastic!
Anyway, I’m a huge fan of Davids. I love the quality and the taste, I love the flavours and the customer service… it’s just a fun company.

As a side note, I’m not an employee of Davidstea, nor am I endorsed by them in anyway if that was ever a question. I just LOVE their teas! They’re so much fun and so delicious!

Anyway, I’m revisiting this one as i’ve had it a long time now and I’m starting to try to finish up some of the ones I’ve had a long time or ones that I haven’t had in a long time.
It’s just as amazing as I remember it being. I’m enjoying it so much! I need to make some iced tea out of this, for real! So yummy.