This is my second cup of this in like three days. It is delicious! I believe I made this one a bit weaker than I should have, but meh, it happens.

I wanted to add all the details about the region in the description of this tea as I wanted to make sure that folks knew that it had more than just one black tea. This tea has three different black teas in it and it is amazing how great they work together.

This tea is nice and smooth. It’s got a nice flavour that isn’t too overpowering. I like that this black tea seems to have some depth to it. I love the maltiness of this one and how it isn’t too much either.

I wouldn’t think twice about getting this one again. I love the tea combination that this tea offers. I really like that it has some dimension. So delicious!!!

Keep Calm and Put The Kettle On!

Ontario, Canada