This is my second cup of this in like three days. It is delicious! I believe I made this one a bit weaker than I should have, but meh, it happens.

I wanted to add all the details about the region in the description of this tea as I wanted to make sure that folks knew that it had more than just one black tea. This tea has three different black teas in it and it is amazing how great they work together.

This tea is nice and smooth. It’s got a nice flavour that isn’t too overpowering. I like that this black tea seems to have some depth to it. I love the maltiness of this one and how it isn’t too much either.

I wouldn’t think twice about getting this one again. I love the tea combination that this tea offers. I really like that it has some dimension. So delicious!!!

Updated Sept. 22/15
I’m a 30-something-year-old aspiring writer. I’ve written several short stories that I’m looking to get published someday soon.

I work as a paginator (I do page layout for our local weekly newspaper) and absolutely love it! I’m also an amateur photographer.
I’m a proud new mom of a sweet little baby boy born Feb. 3/15. He showed up 4.5 weeks early, but thankfully after a week in the hospital he’s great now. :)
I’m married to an absolute amazing man who “puts up” with my tea obsession.

I would have to say my favourite kinds are (in no particular order): black, herbal, white and rooibos (definitely prefer the green to red, but will drink the red too).

I don’t care for mate, green, matcha, or puerh (although the puerh cake tea I have may convert me to a puerhs). And greens are kind of growing on me too. I’m starting to realize just how important steeping times/temperatures/amounts of tea make all the difference in the world for them!

Ontario, Canada