I haven’t logged this one yet?? How it that possible?? I’ve had this one for like two years and I’m sure that I had logged it… but maybe not. Oh well! haha

When I first got this tea, I remember how crazy sweet it seemed. It smelled sweet, tasted sweet and was just far too much all around. But tonight, I’m not minding it.

I did add some milk to add some smoothness to it, and it hopefully curb the sweetness that I was expecting.
Comparing it to rum, I’m not sure I’m the best judge. I don’t really drink rum. But I can tell you I like the smoothness of this one and the sweet coconut in it.

I’m glad that this one has held up over the last bit. Honestly, this is one of the teas that I haven’t stored properly. It’s in a container that isn’t air tight, is glass that isn’t UV blocking and has been around for two years. I over leafed a bit just in case, and it seems to be okay. I do think time is making this tea taste a bit different, but I’m okay with it. It’s okay.

Gabriela

love this tea! I just had it for the first time with milk and rock sugar… normally I just have it black. My oh my it was good!!!!

TheKesser

yeah Rock sugar and milk would have made it awesome probably. I wonder what it would be like as a latte!

caile

I love this one with a bit of milk also!

Comments

Gabriela

TheKesser

caile

I love this one with a bit of milk also!

Keep Calm and Put The Kettle On!

Ontario, Canada