drank Rhubarb Cream by The Tea Haus

Another attempt at this one.

I did get a bit more of the rhubarb flavour, I think this time. I wasn’t getting exactly what I was expecting from this one. I definitely feel like this one tastes more like a plain black tea with the tiniest hint of flavour. I realize now why everyone always mixes rhubarb and strawberry together. I feel like they need each other for sure.

I think I do agree with the other reviewer here though. This one really does fall a bit flat. I wouldn’t get this one again. Sorry…

TheKesser

I have decided to mix this one with my strawberry cream tea from the Tea Haus. I think the flavours together would be better than if I kept this particular one on its own.

Comments

TheKesser

Keep Calm and Put The Kettle On!

Ontario, Canada