Okay, another note about this one.

I have realized that I won’t be getting this one again. I don’t care for it. I will finish it for sure, but I don’t think I’d ever get it again. THis one has hibiscus in it, which if the magazines they gave out would actually list all their ingredients in their teas, I would have known and wouldn’t have gotten this one. It’s an almost ridiculously sweet to me. Yesterday I didn’t even finish it. I’ll be mixing this one with a plain black tea to help me finish it. I have a few plain black teas that I love on their own, but I may have to use to mix. It’s really a shame that they couldn’t have done something a bit softer and mellower. They should have skipped the hibiscus. Then I think the tea would have been a nice strawberry creamy tea.

Updated Sept. 22/15
I’m a 30-something-year-old aspiring writer. I’ve written several short stories that I’m looking to get published someday soon.

I work as a paginator (I do page layout for our local weekly newspaper) and absolutely love it! I’m also an amateur photographer.
I’m a proud new mom of a sweet little baby boy born Feb. 3/15. He showed up 4.5 weeks early, but thankfully after a week in the hospital he’s great now. :)
I’m married to an absolute amazing man who “puts up” with my tea obsession.

I would have to say my favourite kinds are (in no particular order): black, herbal, white and rooibos (definitely prefer the green to red, but will drink the red too).

I don’t care for mate, green, matcha, or puerh (although the puerh cake tea I have may convert me to a puerhs). And greens are kind of growing on me too. I’m starting to realize just how important steeping times/temperatures/amounts of tea make all the difference in the world for them!

Ontario, Canada