drank Chance Combinations by Custom

SO much tea, too many options, too much love for all things tea!!

Today I haven’t had any tea yet (it’s 4pm). That’s just ridiculous!! Who waits ALL day before diving into their first cup of tea?! ;)

Anyway, another combo! This one is very similar to my last mixing, but this one is Chocolate cake from Davidstea and a mystery black tea!
I’m so mad at myself. I got a few of my plain black teas mixed up and now I don’t know which one is which, so I’ve just been drinking what I have and enjoying the surprise.
But chocolate cake with a spoon of mystery tea seems to be working quite well for me today. I’m enjoying it. It’s a very subtle chocolate tea now instead. I’m liking it much better.

Keep Calm and Put The Kettle On!

Ontario, Canada