Mystery Tea!! Love it!!

So, Davidstea has been having a naming contest of sorts with this tea. Tons of names have come in. I’m excited to see what the company decides to name this one!

Sweet peppermint and coconut mingle in this black tea to make a lovely calming sweet treat that transports me to around the christmas tree, enjoying candy canes and sweets.

As it cools and the coconut comes out more, it sends me back to summer and to heat. The peppermint refreshes and I sip.

Lovely tea! LOVE it.

TeaJunkie1985

I hope this delicious blend isn’t seasonal! I will seriously flip a table if I can’t get this tea year round!

thecostofsurvival

It sounds like it’s going to be in the permanent collection!

Comments

TeaJunkie1985

thecostofsurvival

It sounds like it’s going to be in the permanent collection!

Keep Calm and Put The Kettle On!

Ontario, Canada