This tea is AMAZING!!

My dad got a free sample of it one time when he went to DavidsTea, but I’m just now getting to try. I’ve been scared to have it ‘cause I didn’t want to try it and fall in deep love with it ‘cause of the price. I’m scared to love white teas ’cause of the price.

Anyway, so I finally decided to try this one as a coworker of mine just bought it and told me how awesome it really is. So, it’s been in my head for a while now and I thought I’d better give it a shot.

This tea is so good! It’s so smooth and creamy from the coconut, which I can’t get enough of right now, and the mulberries are adding a nice almost caramel taste to it. I just can’t get over how great this tea is. I’m going to do a second steeping shortly. I have enough after that to make one small cup of tea. I’m hoping that I can finish this tea and not be super sad to see it go… :(

I’m a 30-something-year-old aspiring writer. I’ve written several short stories that I’m looking to get published someday soon. Currently I’m actively looking for markets and avenues to get published.

Soon I’ll have a sweet baby boy too! I’m due March 6 so I might be on here a bit less than usual at that point.

I don’t care for mate, green, oolongs, matcha, or puerh (although the puerh cake tea I have may convert me to a puerhs). And greens are kind of growing on me too. I’m starting to realize just how important steeping times/temperatures/amounts of tea make all the difference in the world for them!

Ontario, Canada