This tea is AMAZING!!

My dad got a free sample of it one time when he went to DavidsTea, but I’m just now getting to try. I’ve been scared to have it ‘cause I didn’t want to try it and fall in deep love with it ‘cause of the price. I’m scared to love white teas ’cause of the price.

Anyway, so I finally decided to try this one as a coworker of mine just bought it and told me how awesome it really is. So, it’s been in my head for a while now and I thought I’d better give it a shot.

This tea is so good! It’s so smooth and creamy from the coconut, which I can’t get enough of right now, and the mulberries are adding a nice almost caramel taste to it. I just can’t get over how great this tea is. I’m going to do a second steeping shortly. I have enough after that to make one small cup of tea. I’m hoping that I can finish this tea and not be super sad to see it go… :(