drank Egg Noggin' by Steeped Tea

WOW! This tea is AMAZING!

I’m a huge eggnog fan. I always have been, ever since I was a kid. We’d get a carton or two at Christmas and as a fan we’d polish them off in no time.
Now that I’m married, I’m the only one that drinks it! Most of the time I can’t finish a whole carton on my own before it goes bad, which is really too bad… :(

So, when I went to a steeped party and heard about this one, I knew I needed to try it! The tea consultant brought it along with her and I got to try it. SO good! I ended up getting 100g of this one ’cause I loved it soo much!

Today, I’m having it with some milk and sugar and it’s really bring out the creaminess of the tea, plus it’s really bringing out the eggnog flavour. Absolutely awesome.
This tea is interesting too ‘cause it only says to steep for 2 mins first steep, which seems really short to me, but it’s absolutely perfect. I can’t imagine letting it steep any longer than that ’cause I think it would make it bitter and would make the tea too overwhelming for sure.

My second steeping of this tea isn’t quite as nice though. I definitely added more milk than I had originally planned on. I’m finding the second steep really doesn’t have much flavour tho. The eggnog flavour is pretty much gone. I don’t know if it’s over doing it with milk or just too short of a second steep… I’m disappointed with the second steeping, but maybe that’s just human error. haha

I will really enjoy this tea though. I’m looking forward to drinking through this one.