drank Sweet Strawberry by DAVIDsTEA

To-go cup today from the Ottawa Richmond store! I love seeing different Davidstea stores! If I had all the money in the world, I’d travel to each one. haha

Anyways, I decided to try something different and I got this one as I have yet to try it. I’m starting to get on the white tea bandwagon finally! White teas are SO nice! (As long as you prepare it properly!)

So this one was my choice for the day. It’s nice white tea, so a bit lighter in flavour with some amazing strawberry flavour! I absolutely loved it. I had it straight up; this one doesn’t need anything added to it. I inhaled it. Even having it after it cooled, the strawberry flavour was light and sweet and awesome. I probably let it steep a bit too long, but it didn’t harm the flavours at all. I’d get this one again in a heartbeat.

Keep Calm and Put The Kettle On!

Ontario, Canada