Got this tea from my dad! He was at Home Sense and saw it and thought he’d grab it for me.

I feel like I’ve tried a gunpowder tea before, but I’m honestly not too sure at the moment. So here we go!

This one unfortunately doesn’t have any steeping instructions on it from what I’ve seen, so this will be one of trial and error.

A 12oz cup with 1tsp for 2.5mins. I tried it, but I feel this one needs some sweetener. White sugar it is! I don’t care for the smell of this one at all. I’m not too sure what it is about it, but yeah…
Taste-wise though, I really don’t mind it. I think it’s pretty good! I like the sweetener added for sure. I don’t think I’d drink this one without.
How I ended up steeping this one is perfect.

I don’t think I would get this one again, but it’s not too bad.

TheKesser

As it cooled I enjoyed it less. This is one that will have to be enjoyed pipping hot!

Comments

TheKesser

Keep Calm and Put The Kettle On!

Ontario, Canada