Got this tea from my dad! He was at Home Sense and saw it and thought he’d grab it for me.

I feel like I’ve tried a gunpowder tea before, but I’m honestly not too sure at the moment. So here we go!

This one unfortunately doesn’t have any steeping instructions on it from what I’ve seen, so this will be one of trial and error.

A 12oz cup with 1tsp for 2.5mins. I tried it, but I feel this one needs some sweetener. White sugar it is! I don’t care for the smell of this one at all. I’m not too sure what it is about it, but yeah…
Taste-wise though, I really don’t mind it. I think it’s pretty good! I like the sweetener added for sure. I don’t think I’d drink this one without.
How I ended up steeping this one is perfect.

I don’t think I would get this one again, but it’s not too bad.

As it cooled I enjoyed it less. This is one that will have to be enjoyed pipping hot!

Updated Sept. 22/15
I’m a 30-something-year-old aspiring writer. I’ve written several short stories that I’m looking to get published someday soon.

I work as a paginator (I do page layout for our local weekly newspaper) and absolutely love it! I’m also an amateur photographer.
I’m a proud new mom of a sweet little baby boy born Feb. 3/15. He showed up 4.5 weeks early, but thankfully after a week in the hospital he’s great now. :)
I’m married to an absolute amazing man who “puts up” with my tea obsession.

I would have to say my favourite kinds are (in no particular order): black, herbal, white and rooibos (definitely prefer the green to red, but will drink the red too).

I don’t care for mate, green, matcha, or puerh (although the puerh cake tea I have may convert me to a puerhs). And greens are kind of growing on me too. I’m starting to realize just how important steeping times/temperatures/amounts of tea make all the difference in the world for them!

Ontario, Canada