drank Pink Passionfruit by DAVIDsTEA

What’s a tisane, I asked myself this afternoon as I went to try out a new tea. I’m not sure if I’ve had one before. Dictionary.com describes a tisane as an “aromatic or herb-flavored tea.” So yes, I’ve had a tisane before! Why they don’t just call it a herbal tea, I’ll never know. Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Anyway, this tea is SWEET! on it’s own. I can’t get over how sweet and almost tart it is. But the flavours of apple and passionfruit offer a lovely pairing that I’m really enjoying. I have enough for another cup or two thankfully, so I’ll enjoy this one a bit longer. I could actually see this making a really great iced tea, and I’m not a big one on the iced teas! So, how about that!

Anyway, the defense finds this tea: Delicious, but probably won’t get again. Although I’m enjoying this one, I don’t think I’d be the type to grab this one all that often. Glad to be able to enjoy it!

Fjellrev

Tisane basically = herbal tea. Or a “tea” not containing actual tea leaves from the Camellia sinensis plant. Some people just like being snobby and differentiating between the two haha.

And yeah, this one packs a punch!

TheKesser

Yeah I wasn’t expecting the punch I got from this one. haha

Comments

Fjellrev

And yeah, this one packs a punch!

TheKesser

Yeah I wasn’t expecting the punch I got from this one. haha

Keep Calm and Put The Kettle On!

Ontario, Canada