How did I forget how amazing this tea is?

I worked for a newspaper for 3.5yrs until I got laid off about 3 years ago now. (Man! How has it been that long?!) Anyway, my shift was 4 p.m. to midnight. Not the best shift, but I enjoyed the job. I was laying out the newspaper pages! I got to decide where all the stories and photos went… I got to decide when to add drop shadows, frames, you name it… I miss doing that stuff. I’m starting to do it a bit again with my current job/volunteer work, but it’s not quite the same…

ANYWAYS, onto what I was saying. I bring that up ‘cause while working there, a friend of mine introduced me to green rooibos. I fell in LOVE with it. I was drinking it almost every night for weeks on end! When my box of it got low, I abruptly stopped ’cause I didn’t want to never have it again!
Then, my friend bought me this one. It is absolute amazing!

But then… I forgot I had it… or maybe I forgot how good it was, ‘cause it’s been in my cupboard…. for probably three years… Eeek! BUT! It still tastes amazing. It has truly stood the test of time. It’s sweet and warm and just absolutely delicious! I"m going to be drinking this one again and quick! I’ll want to get some fresh stock soon. haha but in the meantime, I’m really going to enjoy it.

And, I should add, this tea has been stored in my DavidsTea tin all this time! Yaaay for their tins being awesome!

gmathis

You made me flash back to college journalism days, when (OK, I’m dating myself here) the print got belched out of a machine called a CompuGraphic, then it had to be waxed, measured, and cut to fit with X-Acto knives…I hated that confounded machine! I much, much preferred the writing/copyediting.

TheKesser

lol that’s awesome! I did some editing with the paper also. I definitely enjoyed that part of the job too. I prefer writing fiction/poetry over writing articles though.

Comments

gmathis

TheKesser

Keep Calm and Put The Kettle On!

Ontario, Canada