drank Santa's Secret by DAVIDsTEA

Backlog from last night.

This was my comfort tea last night. My husband’s best friend lost his father yesterday and it’s just been really rattling. I didn’t know the father super well, but he always made me feel like he was happy to see me and somewhat apart of the family. I think I’m finding it hard ‘cause of the time of year, and I’m just so hurt for them. I hate seeing how devasted they are. They are too good of a family to have this happen to them.

So, I thought this tea would give me some much needed comfort, which it did. Warm, minty, candy cane… can’t go wrong.
And while sipping on this wonder, I ordered some more tea ‘cause that’s definitely a comfort thing too! I got 250g of tropilcalia(Sp?) for $20 online! That’s a good thing to put a skip in my step!

TheTeaFairy

Sorry for your loss…yes, just before x-mas makes it even sadder. Sending good thoughts to the family and close ones.
The tea, it’s one of the few DT that I still enjoy from time to time, glad it is of comfort to you:-)

Comments

TheTeaFairy

Keep Calm and Put The Kettle On!

Ontario, Canada