drank Santa's Secret by DAVIDsTEA

Backlog from last night.

This was my comfort tea last night. My husband’s best friend lost his father yesterday and it’s just been really rattling. I didn’t know the father super well, but he always made me feel like he was happy to see me and somewhat apart of the family. I think I’m finding it hard ‘cause of the time of year, and I’m just so hurt for them. I hate seeing how devasted they are. They are too good of a family to have this happen to them.

So, I thought this tea would give me some much needed comfort, which it did. Warm, minty, candy cane… can’t go wrong.
And while sipping on this wonder, I ordered some more tea ‘cause that’s definitely a comfort thing too! I got 250g of tropilcalia(Sp?) for $20 online! That’s a good thing to put a skip in my step!

TheTeaFairy

Sorry for your loss…yes, just before x-mas makes it even sadder. Sending good thoughts to the family and close ones.
The tea, it’s one of the few DT that I still enjoy from time to time, glad it is of comfort to you:-)

Comments

TheTeaFairy

Updated Feb. 16/16
I’m a 30-something-year-old aspiring writer. I’ve written several short stories that I’m looking to get published someday soon.

I work as a paginator (I do page layout for our local weekly newspaper) and absolutely love it! I’m also an amateur photographer.
I’m a proud new mom of a sweet little baby boy born Feb. 3/15. He showed up 4.5 weeks early, but thankfully after a week in the hospital he’s great now. :)
I’m married to an absolute amazing man who “puts up” with my tea obsession.

It wasn’t until a few years after high school that I finally became interested in tea. I started with Orange Pekoe double double (milk not cream), and peppermint. Since that time, I’ve really opened up to other kinds of tea and I’ve well… I’ve kind of just went nuts since then.

I would have to say my favourite kinds are (in no particular order): black, herbal, white and rooibos (definitely prefer the green to red, but will drink the red too).

Green teas, pu’erh, and matcha are starting to grow on me but I’m very picky about them still. I am finding I like pu’erh tea cakes much better than loose. And with matcha I much prefer flavoured ones over straight.

I still don’t really care for mate teas but there a couple that are the exception to that.

Ontario, Canada